With over 2 years experience with one of the top law firms in Romania, Adriana is an Associate in our real estate practice.
She assists clients in connection with a wide range of real estate matters, including real estate acquisition and development, due diligence exercises, drafting and negotiation various type of legal agreements.
She has experience in a wide range of real estate projects, including in office, retail, logistic and residential projects. Her expertise also includes urbanism and permit issues for complex real estate projects. She also assisted clients in connection with the acquisition and development of large photovoltaic and wind parks.
She has been a member of the Bucharest Bar and the Romanian Bar Association since 2018.
Romanian – English
2020 – National Institute for Professional Development of Attorneys
2018 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
- Advised one of the leading Romanian and CEE’s premium industrial park developers with the acquisition of a logistic park comprising of nine logistic buildings with a leasable area of 78,000 sq.m., located near A1 Highway, 13 Km, the transaction being estimated at EUR 40,000,000.
- Advised one of the leading residential developers with due diligence analysis and drafting the transaction documents for the acquisition of a land in area of approximate 19,000 sq.m. for development of a residential project in Iasi.
- Advised a client with the sale of an important historical monument located on Regina Elisabeta Boulevard, Bucharest.
- Carried out extensive due diligence on a forestry property in area of approximate 900 ha.
- Advised one of the leading real estate investors with extensive due diligence and drafting the transaction documents for the acquisition of a real estate property with historical heritage located in Timisoara, for the development of a residential and offices project.
- Advised an international organization with analysis of the Romanian legislation regarding the acquisition of the lands by public authorities.
- Advised a leading retail company with extensive due diligence and drafting the documents for leasing logistic premises located in the area of an industrial park.
- Advised one of the leading CEE’s office investors, whose portfolio includes logistic parks, with extensive due diligence and drafting the transaction documents for the acquisition of a half of a mixed project, industrial and logistic, to be developed in an area of approximative 100 ha located in Constanta County.