Intellectual Property is a constantly evolving practice area, requiring specialised lawyers who can see the big picture as well as the fine detail. In this era of fast paced technological progress, intellectual property rights are continuously increasing in importance, becoming key elements in any industry. Companies in any market are growing more and more aware of the need to ensure the protection, and the legitimate use, of such rights.
We have gained extensive experience over many years helping our clients make the most of their intellectual property assets. We provide a complete range of legal services and advice on both contentious and non-contentious issues, and covering the full range of intellectual property matters.
Our Relevant Experience
- Advised Edward Neuk Company S.R.L. on various issues of technology law, data protection and intellectual property matters related to the social platform Kuende, including advice related to patent protection issues.
- Advised Global Records, a well known record company, on the infringement of trademark and copyright regarding a band name.
- Advised Rogalski Damaschin Public Relations, one of the prominent PR companies in Romania, on various intellectual property and commercial issues.
- Advised one of the most important insurance providers in Romania on all trademark related matters, including registration procedures, renewals, representation in front of OSIM in opposition and cancellation proceedings, as well as trademark infringement matters.
- Advised our client in the negotiation proceedings for the conclusion of a co-existence agreement with Juweler Wagner GmbH.
- Advised one of the largest internet, television and communications providers in Romania, and owned by the largest international cable company, in complex copyright matters and related rights regarding the implementation of new media technologies and related services.
- Advised some very well-known actors, singers and bands in matters regarding copyright protection, drafting and negotiating complex agreements, representation before the collective management copyright institutions and review and negotiation of agreements with various television networks.