Stratulat Albulescu co-sponsors the SEE Private Equity and M&A Forum 2019
We are proud to have co-sponsored the SEE Private Equity and M&A Forum 2019 which took place on 14 June, and to have had our Managing Partner, Silviu Stratulat, share his views on the market trends in private equity for 2019 as part of a dedicated panel of speakers.
The SEE Private Equity and M&A Forum took place at the Intercontinental Hotel, in Bucharest and brought together leaders from private equity, venture capital, banks and professional services in various fields.
The 2019 agenda delivered a comprehensive overview of the region’s investment activity through leadership panel discussions and real life case studies, and illustrated why South Eastern Europe continues to attract interest from funds new to the region.
Topics discussed at the conference included:
- A macroeconomic market wrap-up of SEE
- The SEE economic climate, investment risks and opportunities
- SEE transactions and trends of 2018/19
- The new wave of private equity players in SEE
- What makes SEE an interesting region for investors?
- Spotlight on Romania: opportunities and local issues for private equity
- Venture Capital strategies in the SEE digital space.
We thank the organisers for putting together the event and we look forward to contributing again next year.