We have extensive expertise in advising all types of development such as residential buildings, office buildings, shopping centers, business parks, leisure projects and industrial sites.
Our advice covers all legal issues involved with securing complicated development sites, framing in joint venture structures or with financing and construction issues. We help all developments get a kick-start by simplifying the process of pre-leasing or pre-selling the future premises to potential tenants or end buyers.
Our Relevant Experience
- Assisted the investment arm of the largest Romanian construction company, Bog’art, on the acquisition of a 5,500 sq.m. plot of land in the northern area of Bucharest with a view to further develop a high end residential project.
- Assisted Commons, a co-working start up, with two locations in Bucharest and one in London, with negotiating the lease of three premises to be used at co-working hubs in Bucharest, totalling a surface of over 3,300 sq.m.
- Assisting Groupè Renault and Automobile Dacia on the largest ever single tenant build-to-suit office lease in Romania (over 39,000 sq. m.– 390,000 sq. ft.
- Assisted the largest fitness group in Romania, World Class, on all leases of premises for their fitness clubs since 2008 – around 45 locations in Bucharest, Ploiesti, Pitesti, Cluj, Timisoara, Bacau, Constanta, Iasi.
- Assisted UPC Romania, the local subsidiary of Liberty Global in relation to the lease of three floors totalling an area totaling approximately 6,000 sq.m. within a Class A building, to consolidate in the building all the client’s staff from existing offices elsewhere in Bucharest.
- Assisted WebHelp Romania, a 35,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO), specialised in customer experience, with 3 awards at the ABSL Gala 2018, with respect to the leasing of an additional three floors totalling a surface of over 1,500 sq.m. for expanding its office premises in Bucharest.
- Assisted Teads, the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace, on the lease of their new office premises, currently under construction in the Dorobanti area of Bucharest.
- Assisted British American Tobacco Romania on the lease of a 25,000 sq. m. multipurpose operating premise, including a fiscal warehouse, storage, packaging, and office areas in Ploiesti West Park, the largest business development in South East Europe.
- SAA assisted in all legal matters First Property Group PLC, an award winning property fund manager and investor with operations in the UK, Poland and Romania, in conjunction with a club of investors, on the acquisition of the MAESTRO BUSINESS CENTER Office Building located in Cluj - Napoca, Romania.
- Advising Futureal Management, one of the leading real estate developers and investors in Central Eastern Europe, with respect to estimated EUR 3M Parcului project, centred on the acquisition of over 15,000 sq. m. located within District 1, Bucharest – one of the main residential areas in the city.