The fintech sector is driven by constantly evolving technology, and we assure our clients that we provide up-to-date advice about the latest financial technologies. We build our service around each client. We are also a leading provider of legal services to the fintech sector and, in particular, we are experienced in cryptocurrency, including all aspects of the process involved in initial coin offerings. Our expertise covers all including:
- Drafting and negotiating specific software agreements and other related agreements for the implementation of electronic payment platforms for various clients;
- Assisting clients throughout the development and launch phases of initial coin offerings.
Our Relevant Experience
- SAA provided support to FinExpert, a well-known accounting, payroll, audit and tax company, in regulating the obligations regarding the security of personal data movement trough complex agreements with its clients, collaborators and service providers. With an out of the box approach, SAA also advised this company with respect to the level of compliance of the marketing communications and mechanism of collecting consent, given that this matter is an essential aspect in complying with the new data protection provisions;
- Assisting GapMinder, a VC Fund financed by the Competitiveness Operational Programme 2014 - 2020, with the legal side of implementing their investments within Romanian start-up companies active in the IT sector. One of the largest target companies receiving investment is also Fintech OS SRL, a fintech accelerator software platform providing software solutions to banks, financial institutions and insurance companies. Part of our assistance included specialized legal technical advice, third party software, as well as the risks associated with the usage of open source software;
- Advising GapMinder on EURO 600k investment with FintechOS, investment for financing the expansion of operations globally and acceleration of the development of AI technologies.