Silviu Stratulat – featured speaker at the 8th IBA European Corporate & Private M&A Conference in Paris
Managing Partner, Silviu Stratulat, will be representing the firm at the 8th IBA European Corporate & Private M&A Conference taking place in Paris on the 6th and 7th February 2020, where he will be a featured speaker on the panel “Is fortress Europe back? European M&A and State control on foreign investments”.
The Conference will bring together practitioners from around the world to discuss the latest developments in corporate law, including:
- Current legal developments in European private M&A;
- Zero gravity? Drafting considerations for purchase agreements in fully-insured deals;
- Silence is golden – the intricacies of non-disclosure agreements in European sales processes;
- Is fortress Europe back? European M&A and State control on foreign investments;
- Bargains in bankruptcies – the basics of cross-border distressed M&A in Europe;
- Private equity vs. family office : is it not really the same?;
- Non-compete undertakings in European M&A deals – no problem or no-good?;
- The known unknown: good faith in cross-border M&A; and
- Play it again, Sam! - rollover and reinvestment transactions in Europe.
The International Bar Association (IBA) is the world's leading international organisation of legal practitioners, bar associations, law firms and law societies. The IBA influences the development of international law reforms and shapes the future of the legal profession throughout the world. It also provides access to worldwide networking and business development events for lawyers and law firms – attracting over 6,000 individuals and representing over 2,700 law firms, corporations, governments and regulators from over 130 jurisdictions.
If you would like to meet Silviu Stratulat, whilst he is in Paris, please contact our Head of Marketing and Communications Delia Bijnea, at DBijnea@saa.ro or feel free to contact Silviu directly at SStratulat@saa.ro.
- Date: 6 – 7 February 2020
- Conference venue: The Westin Paris Vendome Hotel
- 3 Rue De Castiglione, 75001
- Paris, France
For more information, please visit the event's website.