With over 7 years experience with one of the top law firms in Romania, Tudor has recently joined our firm as a senior Associate in our real estate practice.
He assists clients in connection with a wide range of real estate matters, including real estate acquisition and development, the structuring of transactions, lease agreements, due diligence exercises, business takeovers, joint ventures and exit strategies.
He has extensive experience in drafting, structuring and negotiating legal agreements and in providing legal advice. His expertise also includes urbanism and permit issues for complex mixed-use projects, as well as in-depth knowledge of office, residential, retail and logistics businesses. He has also assisted clients in connection with the development of large photovoltaic and wind parks
Tudor is outstanding at quickly assessing the relevant facts and issues, identifying and mitigating any risks, identifying practical options and opportunities and constructing tailored and creative legal solutions that add value to the clients business. His exceptional work ethic, and highly developed communication and collaborative skills, means he meets objectives and delivers excellent results in all that he does.
He has been a member of the Bucharest Bar and the Romanian Bar Association since 2013.
Romanian - English
2014 – National Institute for Professional Development of Attorneys
2013 - Master in Private (LLM)
Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
2012 – Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
- Assisting one of CEE’s leading office investors with an estimated EUR 1.8 billion portfolio with admission on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM, and in connection with an IPO to raise funds for the acquisition of a Romanian real estate portfolio valued at EUR 300 million (including third party pipeline projects).
- Assisting one of CEE’s leading office investors with due diligence analysis and drafting of the transaction documents for the acquisition of numerous real estate properties, mainly office buildings, in the high-quality office district of northern Bucharest.
- Assisting with entry on the Romanian market of an American private equity firm, investing in middle-market companies, through the acquisition of two Romanian agricultural companies owning and operating more than 7,000 hectares of agricultural land.
- Carrying out extensive due diligence on the real estate assets held by eight Romanian subsidiaries of the world leader in building materials and a major company in cement, aggregates and concrete in connection with the disposal of assets as part of a transaction estimated at EUR 6.5 billion.
- Assisting with the due diligence analysis and development of the business strategy for a major telecommunications operator in connection with its real estate holdings of over 1,500 properties throughout Romania.
- Assisting a company within one of the largest Lithuanian groups with due diligence (including ownership title and building planning and permits) and the acquisition of full interest in one of the most famous historical buildings in downtown Bucharest, now refurbished and currently operating as a luxury hotel.
- Assisting one of the leading independent mid-market private equity firms in Southern Europe with due diligence covering ownership title, construction and operation and the further acquisition of a hotel in downtown Bucharest.
- Assisting a full-service real estate developer and manager in CEE in relation to the acquisition of various logistics parks in Romania, located close to Bucharest.
- Assisting a major real estate developer with the due diligence and acquisition of a property for the further development of a high end residential compound in central Bucharest, comprising of over 300 apartments and a retail area.
- Assisting a large real estate developer with the leasing of a class A office building in one of the most successful retail and office areas in Bucharest.
- Advising major developers in relation to office, retail and logistics leasing in Romania.