Vlad joined our Corporate/M&A and Capital Markets teams in March 2021.
Prior to joining us, Vlad practiced with the Bucharest office of an international Austrian law firm, being involved in a wide range of Corporate/M&A and Capital Markets projects. In his over 7 years of experience, Vlad has acted in various sectors and industries, focusing on investment and financial services, insurance, healthcare and FMCG.
Vlad has assisted domestic and international clients on both general corporate matters and specific transactions, gaining knowledge and being recognised over time by clients for his corporate governance related expertise.
Besides his role as an advisor in pure Corporate matters, Vlad has also assisted clients in various Capital Markets projects, such as equity and debt private placements or public offers and listings of such instruments.
Vlad is fluent in Romanian, English and is passionate about Japanese culture, also having international certifications (conversational level) for Japanese language.
Vlad has been a member of the Bucharest Bar and the Romanian Bar Association since 2014.
Romanian - English - Japanese
2014 - Master in Business Law (LL.M.)
Faculty of Law, Titu Maiorescu University
2013 - Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
- Advised Elevator Ventures fund in connection with the investment made by the fund’s entry into the shareholding of the fintech company Finqware.
- Advised the listed company Teraplast in connection with the sale to Kingspan Group of its holdings in Terasteel, Terasteel Serbia and Wetterbest.
- Advised Morphosis Capital fund in connection with the investment made by the fund's entry into the shareholding of Medima Health.
- Advised Horizon Capital fund in connection to its exit from the shareholding of the listed company Purcari Wineries Plc.
- Advised the listed company Sphera Franchise Group (operating KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell in Romania) in connection with the initial public offering of shares and admission to trading on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
- Advised the listed company Medlife in connection with the initial public offering of shares and admission to trading on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, as well as in connection with the share capital increase via private placement carried out by Medlife after listing.
- Advised the listed company Patria Bank (former Banca Carpatica) in connection with the merger between Banca Carpatica and Patria Bank.
- Advised the listed company OMV Petrom in connection with the secondary public offer of shares through which Fondul Proprietatea sold equity held in OMV Petrom.
- Advised the majority shareholders of Albalact in connection with the sale to Lactalis of the shares held in Albalact.
- Advised investment banks Raiffeisen Bank and BT Securities in connection with the EUR 500 million bond issuance program initiated and finalized by the Bucharest City Hall.